Monday, June 7, 2010

"Art Naturally" All Nighter 1

So in anticipation of how crazy this week is going to be, I've enlisted my good friend Jules to help keep me awake and tell me if something sounds like a horrible idea. It's fantastically convenient because she also loves taking pictures, so now I finally get pictures of me doing artsy stuff when I'm doing something on a time crunch that really counts. I almost quit, by the way. I was just so stressed about time, and just really didn't think I could do it, but I got a pep talk from a friend and he kinda talked some sense into me. Thanks, K, even if you don't see this. I really needed to hear what you said.

Here's some photos from last night.


tracing a fly.

cucumber water is my new favorite thing.

but I still love my wine.

"The Wall of Get Busy"

a box of paper birds.

I think I was listening to Dan here.

bouncing some ideas off of Dan.

ABH House stock photo.

Did you get your tickets to the gun show?

the night is young!

1 comment:

GloamingDesigns said...

go you!!! i can't wait to see this! seriously!