Saturday, June 26, 2010

Art Naturally Opening Reception Saturday, June 26, 2010

It's finally here! My show is today at Convergence! I still have a painting here on display for another 6 months or so, and it's actually still up on their website here. I am really excited about this show. I have a solid group of pieces that I hope to sell through quickly, and I have some fresh ideas for new things already. I have a short little break coming up from school for a week or so and I'd really like to get a few small things done to have a broader price range available on etsy and get things to a point where they are a bit more cohesive. I plan to photograph the new work and some other pieces that I've finished in the interim that have just fallen to the bottom of the list since I've been recuperating from painting nonstop for a week and back in school full time the week immediately following that.

It's just one thing after another, but art is really looking up right now! I can't wait for tonight! If you have been a part of me somehow managing to pull this out of my ass in 6 days, thank you. You know who you are, and you're the best a spastic artist could ever ask for.

I'll post pics from the show later so come back and visit soon!

Make love! Make art!

View show photos courtesy of Jules here:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.562068852904.2081772.55300604&type=3

No comments: