Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I smell youtube.

I decided to add some videos to my art blog. You can view them on youtube courtesy of Jules. This is a video of me talking about the art show pretty generally and just kind of thinking out loud about how I'm going to make this happen, and this is a video of my answer to Jules asking me about how I want people to interact with my art.

The rules were that Julia wasn't allowed to ask me a question until the camera was on so that way the answer would be just my train of thought and not something planned. There were a couple more, but I'm just gonna start with these for now.

And here's a few pics, just for the fun of the progression.







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Danicole - DNA! - Steve. Hi. Hi all. The anagram of "(art on the brain)" for me for you is "(heart not brain)" Do you see that? I guess the reason you and I stopped seeing the red-thread-drop-dead wonders of Oahu after awhile is that it's far more wondrous within us, where the heart IS the brain, as your art will explain, mark my twain. Your instinct to link delta to larynx, methinks, is but a brilliantly brainy buoy swing along an ultimately heart-pounding path of knowing and being known for the art you is beside the biz. What do you think about THAT bag of lyricist's leering? I can't wait for your show on the 26th. I hope I am able to go.

dani said...

Yeah, Steve, that was pretty epic. I'm not at Tyson's anymore. Hope all is well with you!