Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Coincidence? I think not!

So I'm sitting in my room, too exhausted to paint, lacking motivation to clean, but not quite ready for bed.  I'm talking online with a friend and I can hear Pirates of the Caribbean 2 on tv in the living room playing for my sleeping brother.  I was just starting to think how I should go turn off the tv, throw a blanket over my bro, and brush my teeth and hit the sack..... but not yet.  I thought to myself, "Self, you should really research The Art Institute of Washington.  I got a thingie in the mail from them the other day, and I've heard some not so fantastic stories lately about some of the other local schools I had on my list.... but no, I'll do it tomorrow.  I should sleep first."  

No friggin joke, not 30 seconds later, Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom take a break from swashbuckling for some televised advertising, and what should come on, but a rather inspiring commercial for the Art Institute of Washington.  Coincidence?  I think not!

No more of this nonsense.  No more stalling.  No more excuses.  No more bs.  

I. Want. My. Bachelor's. Degree.  And I'm going to get it.  And I'm going to start with some research.... tonight. :)

No comments: