Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Under the Sea

So, I painted last night for the first time since my November show.  Nothing crazy but it felt good to make something.  I borrowed this book from my little sister a while ago with a bunch of endangered species in it, and I just copied them on some bristol board with a wash on it. Here's my humpback whale looking angry.  Or maybe he's deviously planning on swimming right out of your computer screen and into your bathtub to give you a fright the next time you have to pee.



You can see the rest of the pics here on my etsy site.  I made three so far of a humpback, a manatee and a porpoise.  At least I think it's a porpoise.  I'm not sure.  Maybe it's just a dolphin with a rough past.  (Remember Ecco the Dolphin...... yeah!  Seriously!)

I'm still making things like a fiend because my new job has a crazy schedule where I suddenly have a lot of unexpected free time, so check them out.  There is a chance of a show in March at The Photo Syndicate in Herndon.  It might be a solo show, but it might also be a group show. I'll let you know.

No comments: